Samsung Galaxy A10s
The Samsung Galaxy A10s comes with a 6.2 IPS display that has an HD+ resolution of 1520×720 pixels. Under the hood, it runs on an Octa-core processor MediaTek Helio P22 with 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage, which is expandable via microSD card and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) based operating system with Samsung One UI on top.
Samsung Galaxy A10s specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ (1520 × 720 pixels) Infinity-V TFT display
- Operating System: Samsung One UI with Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Main Cameras: 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168g
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, Triple card slot
The Samsung Galaxy A10s features a dual-camera module at the rear consisting of 13MP primary sensor with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP secondary sensor with f/2.4 for bokeh effects and AR stickers while there is an 8MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The phone is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery and includes a conventional fingerprint sensor on the rear panel. The Samsung Galaxy A10s will be available in colour options of Blue, Green, Red and Black.
Get the latest Samsung Smartphones in Kenya Here